Did you know birdie has several tools that can help you with the CQC? Find out what they are, and how to use them, with this free, friendly webinar.
Join the lovely birdie team for this free practical webinar. We’ll demonstrate how you can use birdie's easy-to-use tools to collect, manage and surface evidence for your CQC evaluation - whether for a one-off inspection, or for ongoing digital evidence submission.
What you can expect from the webinar:
- A brief introduction to the birdie team, so you know who you're chatting to!
- A quick overview of the easy-to-use birdie desktop and carer app
- A deep dive on specific tools that help automatically capture evidence aligned to the CQC categories
- How to manage and share that evidence to impress even the most diehard inspector
Who is this webinar for:
- Anyone curious about how birdie compares to their current system for CQC evidence management
- Any existing birdie partners looking to supercharge how they use their platform
Why we're hosting this webinar:
Regulatory requirements change frequently. When your business is focused on delivering care, how can you keep up with what the regulators are looking for?
You don’t have to. birdie helps your team collect, manage and raise information in real-time, with regulatory standards built into the software itself.
Deliver high-quality personalised care — and help your team accomplish regulatory standards.
Last-minute request for evidence? Creating an appraisal? Demonstrating improvements? Pull impressive data for regulators, get invaluable insights for growing your business.
We think you’ll love birdie. However, there’s always no obligation to buy, no sales pitch and no commitment.
See if it suits your needs with this free webinar!
birdie equips homecare providers with essential digital tools for managing, delivering and championing outstanding care. birdie is a single platform solution used by care businesses of all sizes, with care management, rostering, financing and analytics tools, alongside a host of practical resources and support for the care industry.
Visit www.birdie.care to find out more