After what we've all been through this year, no one wants to think about the possibility of a second wave of COVID-19. Unfortunately the risk is real and so it's important to take the time now to ensure that your home care agency is as prepared as possible to face a potential crisis.
To discuss this topic we invited Josie Winter from Advanced Clinical Solutions, who has shared her thoughts on Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) and Malte Gerhold, formerly of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and now Chief Integrated Care Officer at Birdie who also joined us to discuss how we can use technology to support integrated care pathways post COVID-19.
This webinar took the form of a discussion.
Points we'll discuss during the webinar:
- The implications of a second wave for the home care sector
- The Infection Prevention and Control processes, policies and plans that you should have in place
- Managing your PPE stock in anticipation
- Communicating with your team, clients and their families about the possibility of a second wave
- The future of integrated care at home in a post-COVID world